Design & Functions
- The system can be linked to multiple dispensers via wired or wireless.
- An optional automatic system shut-off upon detection of any water leakage.
- The main system can be tucked away to save precious bench space since it fits well to be wall-mounted, set on the shelf or under the sink.
- A universal water level sensor can be provided to prevent the system from pumping air.
Effective TOC level controlment
- Built-in 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methods (for TOC models).
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple RFID scan at installation.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
Cartridges and Parts
Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
A full range of cartridges for various applications including ultra-low TOC, low Mg, low boron, ICP and DI type.
2. Control console
8-inch console controls system and peripheral devices (Such as leak protector and tank sanitization module). All operations can be done on the console by touching the screen.
The control console can be placed on the bench or inside a drawer for further flexibility and space saving.
The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
The system has two level password protection on display menu for safety purposes.
The volumetric function can automatically deliver the water volume you need once it is set up.
With the adjusting button on a control console or a dispenser, you can dispense water at the flow rate you need up to 2 liters per minute.
A dispenser handle can be set on the dispenser stand, on the main system, or even hanging onto other places to free up maximum bench space.
4. Final Filter
Various final filters (optional) are applicable to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
The system is CE/RoHS certified. RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.